STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to increase incoming packet size for LWIP?

Hello,I just started with implementing LWIP in the NUCLEO H753ZI. I got the UDP server working and receiving incoming UDP data and echo back to the client. However, if the client sends anything greater than 16 bytes, my board runs into memory error a...

0693W00000GXW61QAH.png 0693W00000GXW5mQAH.png 0693W00000GXW5cQAH.png 0693W00000GXW29QAH.png
ANguy.5 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tx_thread_sleep Hard Fault

HelloI am creating a project via STM32CubeIDE (V1.7.0) for a STM32F411 discovery including AzureRTOS.When I include in my thread a call to tx_thread_sleep the program stops in HardFault_Handler when this function is called.I have checked threads are ...

MR7 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RNDIS demo project with FreeRTOS+TCP

Hello community!To whom it may interest:I made a RNDIS demo project and would like to share it with you.It is using HAL with my rndis library and FreeRTOS on top. Further I have implemented a lightweight http server, dns and dhcp server. The demo wor...

NKorn.12 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

High Speed USB Split transaction. STM32F723.

Hello, I recently tried to use a stm32 controller as an full speed USB host to communicate with low speed devices over a full speed hub. To my regret I had to figure out that the stm32 controller have issues with the Preamble PID which makes communic...

NotSoMega by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F427 Flash memory bank swapping

I would like to implement in-firmware firmware upgrades. E.g. I send the binary data to the running device, it checks it and saves it into flash bank not currently used. After saving the firmware itself, I save to flash a byte with info on which firm...

The USB audio middleware is not working for me on STM32F103 or F303, but working with F411 or F407. Just the generated code, 48000 sample rate, increased heap, not a single own code line.

Enumeration seems correct, I can select the audio device on the PC, but mem[] buffer is not filled if I send audio to the device. If I set the exact same settings for a F407 or 411, the mem[] buffer is filled by the incoming stream.I searched a lot w...

JVoro.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos