STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure RTOS with NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q Board.

I am testing Azure RTOS with NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q Board.I made a simple project through CubeMX and then downloaded it.By the way, it doesn't go beyond MX_ThreadX_Init().It looks like an infinite wait on __tx_ts_wait .Are there any additional settings miss...

Btaek.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect a removable sim (not truphone) with B-L462E-CELL1? Some AT commands don't work neither in X-Cube-Cellular nor by talking with the modem directly through USART3.

I've been trying to connect the modem for weeks (Not the truphone sim, a removable one). I would like to connect by talking with the modem directly (through the AT commands), however I have also tried the X-Cube-Cellular.Some AT commands don't work n...

0693W00000GVtWNQA1.png
SPere.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4: Purpose of the usage of ATOMIC_SET_BIT ATOMIC_CLEAR_BIT macros in the low level drivers related to UART peripheral

Hello, I'm using LL driver in projects and I found these differences comparing the newest LL driver version (1.7.13) with my current why:in file stm32f4xx_ll_usart.h/c (macro with prefix ATOMIC_ is now used in several functions)LL_USART_EnableDirecti...

Resolved! "Device Descriptor Request Failed" (Code 43) when using STM32CubeMX-generated code on STM32L476 Nucleo-64 development board

I would like to test USB on an STM32L476 Nucleo-64 development board. I use STM32CubeMX version 6.2.1 and the library it's using is "STM32CubeL4 Firmware Package V1.17.0 / 11-February-2021". I select Nucleo-64 in Board Selector in STM32CubeMX and the...

STM32f7 USB HS Device mode DMA

Hi,For USB HS device mode DMA to work correctly, we need to consider:1- address alignment (4byte align due to hardware design) ... OTG_D(I/O)DMAx registers2- size of data (not recommended but can be set in byte size using HBSTLEN in OTG_GAHBCFG regis...

Resolved! I just want to program my mcu (STM32F103C6T6A) via usb port which is connected to mcu's usb pins. I don't want to use jtag or swd. What should i do for boot0/1 pins?

I read AN2606 but i couldn't understand exactly. My understood is that if i connect boot0 pin to ground, main flash memory is gonna be selected. My question is if i do it(connecting boot0 pin to ground), will i lose the ability which enable me to pro...

EKaya.11 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos