STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Update Schedule of HAL_Eth

Hi, is it possible to get a round-about info on the expected Hal-Eth update?In the release notes of the Hal-Driver it is flagged as "A full rework of the ETH HAL driver is planned.." , but the last release has been in February. I would like to avoid ...

JRS by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! [bug fixes] STM32H7 Ethernet

@Amel NASRI​, @ranran​, @Piranha​, @Harrold​, @Pavel A.​ V2 of my fixes and improvements to H7_FW V1.5.0/V1.6.0 Ethernet...Changes includeDecoupling receive buffers from receive descriptors so buffers may be held any length time without choking recei...

alister by Lead
  • 97 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! STM32F412 I2C slave that may be required to transmit or receive (non blocking with interrupt) without knowing it first?

On a STM32F412 I need to have an I2C slave that may be required to transmit or receive data without knowing it first.The problem is that we have two separate functions:HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT to receive data from the master, but the driver will hang...

Guidoted by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

freemodbus poll question

hello every oneWe are developing a device with LwIP2.1.2 and FreeRTOS.We used Comm Operator to test freemodbus and run an endurance tests with a polling modbus every 0.1 second.but if we use both of them in same time(refresh the web and read data via...

Pohan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using ADC in interrupt mode, using callback HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback() to read values from two channels. But I am getting OVR error.

I place a break point in the callback HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback() and the first time it is entered EOC, EOS, OVR are all set. So I have already missed reading a conversion. How are mulitple values read using interrupts. After reading through the doc...