STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to flash STM32 MCU using USB

Using IAR to develop software for and burn flash via USB on STM32 7B3I and Discovery eval boards.Need to develop my own Windows software to burn flash via USB on our own product.Am familiar with AN2606 [bootloader] and AN3156 [DFU] but neither appear...

Error in code generation for LwIP

Hi!I generate the CubeIDE project (FW v 1.3.0) for STM32H743ZI, but have an error. See full in "ethernetif.c"FreeMarker template error (DEBUG mode; use RETHROW in production!): The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> SWIPdatas [in templat...

Alex_Doc by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is DMA possible with USB FS

I'm working on a STM32H750XB with USB. It works fine with the USB2_OTG_FS instance, but the speed is not reaching the maximum (only 875kB/s). I'm using the USB with diskio, FatFS and FreeRTOS.I'd like to enable DMA to make it faster, so I set hhcd.In...

BDELI.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CDC USB receive with XMODEM

I'm using STM32F745. I would like to use the CDC USB to receive data from Tera Term using the XMODEM protocol. I can configure CDC_Receive_FS() to receive data for blocks of 64 bytes or less.  The procedure for this is well documented. XMODEM packet...

PKraj.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wrong HAL_Delay()

hey thereI have a PCB which has a STM32F030C8T6 and a 11.0592MHz crystal on it.the thing is that when I enable HSE and try to toggle a pin every 500ms it takes way longer than expected, here is the codewhile (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */   ...

Ala by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos