STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Custom HID transfer big size data failed

I'm trying to use High speed USB HID to transfer bulk data from external SDRAM controlled via FMC.I have achieved the basic transfer function by modifying the USB description file and related functions.​ /******************** Descriptor of Custom HID...

LioChen by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get STM32H743I-EVAL2 working with GUIX?

I was looking for h/w to start development of a AzureRTOS GUIX app that also had the I/O including multiple A2D, GPIO, and serial communications. Based on a various ST Micro presentation and a review of the specs, I though the STM32H743I-EVAL2 migh...

FKoops by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining CAN2 and USART2

Hello,At the moment I'm working on a project using the STM32F4 discovery board that combines CAN2 and USART2. I managed to get them both working separately, but when I combine them in the same problem I get weird output on the serial monitor. When I ...

Rde K.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

how is SPI5_IRQHandler called?

I set up an DMA spi transfer and I want to essentially remove the irq. I'm already in a IRQ and I'm staring a spi transfer and want to just wait for complete. but I can not find anywhere in the HAL code where SPI5_IRQHandler is called. I decided not ...

ulao by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos