STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LWIP on STMH563 (bare metal)

I'm about to start a new development based upon the new STMH563 device. I want to implement a simple ethernet interface (no RTOS) but am failing at the first hurdle...I'm using the Nucleo board and STM32CubeIDE. I've created a project for the Nucleo ...

ethernet interrupt not working

I send an ethernet packet to MAC address 00:80:E1:00:00:00 but no interrupt occurs in STMEnabled Ethernet interrupts in CubeMX.What could be wrong?Code:/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ***************************************************************...

root437 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743BI bootloader saves data to RAM.

hi my software programmer is trying to set DMA on RAM, he passed the start address of the DMA RAM buffer from 0x20000000 to 0x20004100 and we got the error in the attached picture.he said that the LINKER of the CODE demands to define the pointers to ...

ZSade.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup the USB OTG HS on the STM32H7 ?

Greetings, I am trying to use the USB HS (ULPI interface) on the STM32H747 board and I am struggling with it. I simply created a project via CubeMX where I configured the USB HS in Mass Storage mode but then when I connect my usb to the PC I get PC c...

RMarz.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F429 RTOS and SD card

I have a application with STM32F429 with RTOS and SPI µSD .I have a singke task forr write in SD card and some time goes in HardFault_Handler ()It is possible thei is caused by stack overflow ?How can I check if the stack pointer goes in overflow ?Th...

IlConte by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos