STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LwIP echoclient RAW example comments

I wish this thread could be a community documentaiton to analyze and understand LwIP RAW echoclient example provided in firmware packages. It would be nice to open new threads for each example.First question regarding this example: in tcp_echoclient_...

JMarq.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F723 Problem USB with DMA in VCP Mode

Hello,I'm currently working on a project using the STM32F723 Discovery kit and USB as a Virtual Com Port (VCP) in CDC mode. I'm encountering an issue related to DMA and USB_OTG_HS when using the CubeMX configuration with the "Enable internal IP DMA" ...

CObri.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have stm32f413vht6 board and i want to send data to aws iot using mqtt protocol for internet we want to use mc60 gsm module can it be possible and if possible then provide some example or guide me .

I have learn something from internet they are saying use aws iot sdk for embedded c . let me know in this library how to copy in keil vision my project and how to add certificate details we can add of our aws iot credential into this library. help m...

GMish.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Composite device on stm32f4

Hi! I am trying to implement a composite device (two VCPs) on my stm3f4 board, as I need to transmit data simultaneously to the pc. I see that I have enough endpoints to do so but have no idea where to start from. Do you have any clear examples pleas...

LOnGr.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when configuring STM32H5 clock tree.

Using STM32CubeMX v6.8.1. Target is STM32H573. Syntax error in "Clock Configuration":Initializing: STM32H573RITx LogicalParser: syntax error detected in expression for RCC original expression: ((VCOInputFreq_Value >1000000|(VCOInputFreq_Value=100000...

koendv by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STM32F4 with wireless mouse

Hi,Defining a host of an HID wired mouse, on an stm32f4 MCU works great.Trying to use a wireless mouse doesn't work at all.The wireless mouse comes in a pair with a keyboard. Pressing a button on the wireless keyboard works well but clicking/moving t...

ZIgon.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-H723ZG using Ethernet/Ping Problem

Hello,I got the NUCLEO-H723ZG board to save ADC data fast enough. I don't have any experience with ETH. So I wanted to begin simply. I tried to use some tutorials and examples but the board doesn't respond to pings.I tried:1- The "LwIP_UDP_Echo_Serve...

ADynr.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos