STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I2C HAL_BUSY Debugging Help

Currently I am trying to interface with a LM75A temperature sensor using the STM32F446RE nucleo board.From the datasheet of the LM75A, I gathered that the sensor, returns a temperature measurement without any configuration.So I tried to simply hook u...

How to access the RMON counters for STM32H7

Hi,The reference manual for the STM32H7 mentions that it supports network statistics via RMON coutners. However, by reading through the manual it wasn't clear how would it possible to accesss them and what counters are actually supported. It would be...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bieURQAY.png
CPerera by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! reference manual of STM32F746ZG

Hello all , I want to download  STM32F746ZGT6 DATA SHEET which having detailed  explanation of register's.. which register we have to axis for communication like UART , USART , SPI, I2C etc.. 

jbg by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429I I2S Rx/Tx simultaneously

Hello everyone, I'm asking for your advice. I use STM32F429I-DISCO1  board, I want to use I2S so that the reception and transmission occurred simultaneously, on different lines and only one frame on each <WS> signal, and I think in order to quickly i...

gevmar by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos

DMA is not working with SAI

hi,I am using stm32h743zit6.I am having problems with DMA in my code. First i have a code that is not mine that takes data from a peripheral (a microphone) using SAI and then via DMA inserts this data into an array (a buffer). To do this memory is mo...