STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32-F3-Discovary USB-FS example stuck

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 11:32I've tried running the USB example from the Discovery sample library, out of the box.The issue is that once interrupts are enabled (by calling usb_pwr.c/PowerOn()), the MPU gets keeps calling the USB_LP_CAN1_RX0_IR...

boaz by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 for CAN-BUS device?

Posted on October 03, 2014 at 15:05Hello forumers... I am evaluating MCUs for use in a device which sits on a CAN Bus network. I need to be able to push firmware upgrades over the CAN bus from a PC. So far I have found that for my app there is not a...

jesper by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about implement USB MSC on STM32F207

Posted on September 25, 2014 at 12:38Hi all: It's my first time working with MCU and got problem to implement USB MSC. I'm using the STM32F207 core and test with USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.0.0, msc sample code. After download the driver to my board, plu...

lstfazz by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB FS TxFIFO problem

Posted on August 28, 2014 at 14:22Hello, I tested STM VCP example on STM32F4-DISCOVERY kit and after solving some code problems (permanent emptyfifo interrupt, size of USB_MAX_STR_DESC_SIZ, ZLP), I got transmission speed cca 500 kB/s from USB device...

kinovicf by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos