STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB HID Mouse and Keyboard Combo

Posted on July 15, 2013 at 09:21I want to make a USB device that has to collections, one for an HID mouse and one for an HID keyboard. But in the report descriptor, I will have to use report ID's and the HOST will ask for two separate reports specif...

Problem with LWIP board fw in STM32f107

Posted on July 04, 2013 at 09:53I have 2 devices with stm32f107 connected LAN. They are server mode and their fw is same except IP setting. I can connect each one by one at first time. But after I connected all when I try to connect  first I connect...

arge by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB VCP Unknown Device

Posted on July 03, 2013 at 17:42hi everybady i have started an tutorial for UCB virtual com port (VCP), when the program start, alleways Unknown device, can help me/**   ****************************************************************************** ...

Custom Bootloader

Posted on March 25, 2013 at 16:11Hi all,I have tried the USBD DFU project by ST and it works on an STM32F2xx microcontroller. What happens is that the first 3 sectors (3x16KB) are reserved for the bootloader itself and, since the code is less than 4...

CMSIS RTOS Problem

Posted on July 02, 2013 at 20:07I want to count the number of milliseconds elapsed since the time the program was started in one thread, and use this number for some calculations in another thread. Code:&sharpinclude <stdio.h> &sharpinclude <stm32f0...

Leave DFU Mode requires USB cable unplug

Posted on July 02, 2013 at 16:20I am having trouble leaving the DFU mode after programming a STM32F105.  The device has two USB modes:  DFU (via ROM bootloader) and HID Device (via application code).  The device can be programmed successfully and st...

USB HID Mouse Device on STM32f4discovery

Posted on June 29, 2013 at 21:22I want to make the STM32f4discovery a usb HID mouse. I have been googling and researching for a couple days now and am just overwhelmed with code I don't understand enough to be able to use it. I am using Keil uVision...

USB Device VCP Speed issue in STM32F405

Posted on May 30, 2013 at 14:01Hi, I use STM32F405RG and the VCP driver from ST. I use USE_USB_OTG_HS, USE_EMBEDDED_PHY The changes I made to the ST driver are as followed:in usbd_conf.h &sharpifdef USE_USB_OTG_HS  &sharpdefine CDC_DATA_MAX_PACKET_S...

igal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels