STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB CDC Serial Port

Posted on June 10, 2011 at 21:14Hi, I am concepting a new design that has to communicate using USB.  I have a pivitol question.  Is it possible to implement a USB interface that emulates a PC COM port that will install under Windows without having a...

LwIP 1.4.0 for STM32f207

Posted on September 28, 2012 at 11:38Has anyone got lwip 1.4.0 up and running on STM32f207 and willing to share the port code? maybe even with FreeRTOS 7.2.0 #freertos #lwip-1.4.0 #stm32f2

ano2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb driver

Posted on September 22, 2012 at 03:24i was working with 8bit microcontroler from microchip. it has a dll to comunicate with usb. i downloaded the usb device library that is supposed to have a drivers, is has the usb fs driver but are the source code...

FATfs Writing Data to Created Files Issue

Posted on July 31, 2012 at 15:05Greetings, I have been working with implementing FATfs for reading and writing to a microSD card. This is being done on an STM32L discovery board in the IAR Embedded Workbench environment. The issue that I am having i...

evans by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet reference design

Posted on September 10, 2012 at 10:26Hello, some time ago I opened a ticket for a techincal support about this topic but I never received an asnwer. So I try to ask here. The schematic of STM32F207ZG-SK_Rev.C use an STE101P for the Ethernet interfac...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual COM and GPIO_Pin_10 from GPIOA

Posted on May 24, 2012 at 13:07 Dear all, We have recently developed a board that includes the STM32F103CB microcontroller (36-pin version) and has a USB connection (mini-USB) to power the device and also to communicate with a computer. ...

Restart ISP bootloader from application?

Posted on August 31, 2012 at 10:55Hello, is there any way to restart the built-in ISP bootloader from the application? Any particular start address to jump to? If the boot loader is located at the start of the system memory, would it work to simply ...

tilmann by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4 discovery board USB Driver

Posted on August 28, 2012 at 23:18I have got a f4 discovery board and a device with USB interface, I want to send the Command to this device and receive the data from it, but I do not know how can I do it. Can I use the USB-OTG-Host example? Who can...

DFU Tester SourceCode

Posted on June 07, 2012 at 21:34Hi, I am developing a C♯ application fro programming my ST32 through USB using the DfuSe API from ST; however I have been encountering lots of obstacles, and I would like to see the source code from the DFU Tester app...