STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F469 processor internal Bootloader issue

I am having an issue using the STM32F469 processor. Previously using the STM32F407 and STM32F373 I have been able to implement a call to the internal bootloader via address 0x1FFF0000 as suggested in many previous posts. It all works fine and dandy a...

SClar.4 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 USB low power stop

Posted on May 20, 2016 at 16:47I am porting an existing design from an F107 to a L4 micro in the hopes that I can push sleep current below 50uA.Currently I have only one barrier to achieving this low power: the USB device peripheral. No matter What ...

kobus by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC DMA continous and FreeRTOS conflict

Hello,I'm working on a NUCLEO-H743ZI2 Board.I am attempting to record ADC samples on an SD card using a FreeRTOS CMSIS-V1 program. Below are the configurations for my ADC and Timer6:ADC Configuration:Timer6 Configuration, I try to have around a 7500...

POSTstm1.png POSTstm2.png POSTstm3.png POSTstm4.png
jmF by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LwIP TCP server send periodic data

Hi all, I am developing a TCP server starting from the STM32F4 TCP server echo sample.My goal is to keep the echo functionality and send in addition a periodic message.I modified slightly the original file and I managed to have the echo working and t...

loribru by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos