STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom BootLoader jump to FreeRTOS application

Posted on May 19, 2014 at 10:23Hi all,I've develop a specific bootloader which calling my application.My application is based on FreeRTOS.When the application starts after the jump, the firmware crashes in hardfault.It works fine when I don't use th...

pfifre by Associate II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

bug in HAL_USB

Posted on March 16, 2017 at 12:27I am using STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.14.0 for USB as a device to store data. USB works fine in the start. I receives data from UART2 and save it on usb continuously. after some time complete system get hung and then become ...

daynial by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_NOR_MspWait implementation

Posted on March 13, 2017 at 15:44HelloI generated a project with Stm32CubeMX with a NOR Flash connected in the FSMC. This NOR Flash has a Ready/Busy signal and the HAL NOR has a function to handle this signal: HA_NOR_MspWait. What can I do, if I wan...

Nickjmas by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l1xx_ll_spi.h BUG and Warning

Posted on December 15, 2016 at 18:16Dear SirsFile : stm32l1xx_ll_spi.hVery ugly BUG !!!!__STATIC_INLINE void LL_GPIO_ResetOutputPin(GPIO_TypeDef *GPIOx, uint32_t PinMask){!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HAl_uart recive interrupt

Posted on March 11, 2017 at 08:55I am facing problem that i am trying to receive data on uart_2 but the interrupt get disable automatically  after some transitions i have check the RXNEIE register. Can any one guide to me the problem and its solutio...

daynial by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos