STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FreeRTOS Dynamic Memory Management (STM32F4)

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 18:42Please see attachment .pdf to see the content I excluded for brevity. I have a project with various communication stacks. Messages arrive through one port, and may be processed locally, or routed to another port. Ad...

ssmail by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ununderstandable HAL enum behaviour

Posted on July 11, 2015 at 07:41 Hello, I have a very simple issue but ununderstandable for me. Hopping someone could explain me what's happening. I have made the code simple in order to point out the issue: #include ''main.h'...

astree by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding boot mode in STM32

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 13:59Hi, I read datasheet STM32F072xx and  AN2606 but I have a lack of understanding what are User Flash memory, System memory and embedded memory boot mode. Does someone could explain me :First of all I don't understand...

astree by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS + TCP in STM32Cube

Posted on August 05, 2015 at 20:57Are there any plans to integrate the FreeRTOS + TCP into STM32Cube?  this would make the LwIP thread aware.  FreeRTOS has the basics but not completed for the STM32 so the level of effort would be moderate but proba...

Using Newlib in IAR Workbench

Posted on August 18, 2015 at 12:06I am trying to port a project developed using Eclipse for the STM32 Discovery board into IAR Workbench. While trying to compile the project, I have the following error: ''Error[Pe020]: identifier ''_impure_ptr'' is ...

sommer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use HAL I2C Library

Posted on July 29, 2015 at 11:29Hello, I need to make my STM32F072 communicate with a HIH sensor through I2C.I want to use HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit and HAL_I2C_Master_Receive. For exemple if I just need to generate a write condition bit may I use it ...

astree by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bit of advice and CMSIS API document?

Posted on August 13, 2015 at 00:58Hi folks,I've been drowning in mountains of non-useful documentation looking for something very simple:  an API document for CMSIS peripheral functions, written for the application developer (not ARM document detail...