STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL Code Quality

Posted on June 21, 2016 at 10:20Hello,while I'm trying to figure out, why a project with USB support is not working as expected, I have to debug a lot in the HAL source code.Nearly all HAL functions have a HAL_StatusTypeDef as return type. I check t...

torsten2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_Delay() and osDelay()

Posted on June 13, 2016 at 09:00If I want to run FreeRTOS with SDIO,I need to replace ''HAL_Delay()'' with ''osDelay()'' in source file ''stm32f1xx_hal_sd.c''.Otherwise,It will be blocked in HAL_Delay(). #hal_delay()-and-osdelay()

USB double buffered endpoint question

Posted on July 14, 2016 at 14:56Hello, I have a CDC working with a double buffered endpoint. Everything seems fine, but I was wondering about the following situation. When I transfer a block of data, and the last piece is <64 bytes, shouldn't the t...

srdjan by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0xx HAL_I2C Driver - Slave Functions

Posted on July 14, 2016 at 01:38Hello - I am looking for clarification on why each of the HAL_I2C_Slave_xxxx() transmit and receive functions take a Size parameter.  If I were going to call HAL_I2C_Slave_Recieve() (after being write-addressed by the...

mrussell by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

trouble shooting USB MSC device firmware

Posted on March 26, 2016 at 16:57Hello,I could use some help. I have to implement a USB Mass Storage device on a STM32L476. The final hardware is not ready jet, so I started by using a stm32476RG Nucleo board. I�ve started with the MSC_Standalone ex...

torsten2 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interruption problem with SPI cubemx

Posted on July 11, 2016 at 17:18 Hello, I have a reception problem with SPI interruption, I only triggers once the interruption and my array is filled with this one character who repeats.. Thank you for your help. main.c /* ...

ibrahim by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Cube USB VCP

Posted on August 18, 2014 at 14:31Hello,I'm trying to get a virtual com port working on the stm32f4 discovery board. This is something that I've managed to do in the past using the old USB libraries and std peripheral libraries. However, since st is...

CMSIS in Discovery board example

Posted on July 11, 2016 at 14:48Hi, I'm using Discovery Board with USB_Device\MSC_Standalone\MDK-ARM project. I'm trying to read sd card written with my Android phone. The result is the image attached. What is the problem? Thanks #usb #sdcard #cm...

0690X00000605IFQAY.png
Labels