STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32L4P5G-DK

DISCO board for the new 'L4Pxx is out:https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32l4p5g-dk.html?icmp=tt14426_gl_****_mar2020#Remarks:yet another naming scheme, with -DK suffix - bad idea, DISCO was a good keyword to search these at the distributorsno...

STM32F412CGU6 ESD Issues

Hi, We have a product based on a STM32F412CGU6 MCU that is currently going through certification. Are there any known ESD issues or knwn reasons why the MCU would tend to latch up? We are seeing this behaviour and can't get to the bottom of it.Thanks...

LArcu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mounting an STWLC68 (WLCSP72 package)

Hi, I am new to working with BGA components this small. Are there any particular issues (solder paste composition, paste type, avoiding caffeine, etc.) that I should consider? I want to be able to reflow some prototype boards myself before having any...

MReev.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STLINK-V3 support in STM32CubeIDE?

Hello,I just bought a STLINK-V3 because of its faster USB interface to speed up debugging with STM32CubeIDE. Unfortunately I cannot get it working. With some settings the target is not found with others there are errors during flash programming. Does...

Jan1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos