STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H745I-DISCO why is LD7 on and blinks?

On the board schematics the LED is just connected to PJ2.I configured pin PJ2 as GPIO output push-pull, state high. So it should be off. But after roughly 1 second from reset the LED turns on and blinks like every 20 seconds.It's supposed to be user ...

0693W00000StxO4QAJ.png 0693W00000StxI4QAJ.png
HTD by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HS HID Device on STM32F723ZE

I have designed board with two USB. USB HS has to be device for the PC. Unfortunately it doesnt work connection's device descriptor request failed appears .I tried USB FS to be Device and it work fine. Is there any problem with the drivers for HS ...

0693W00000QLjJsQAL.png
IHadz.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the STM32G031 do you need to set any pins a certain way to be able to reprogram the chip with ST-LINK or with the Bootloader?

I had PA13 and PA13 set as a GPIO. I was able to program it one time with both the ST-Link V2 Clone, a.k.a Blue Pill, and via the Bootloader program stm32flash (on SorceForge.net) using the UART.Both would only work on a new chip. Once the chip was...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-Link Troubleshooting?

I have multiple boards (self-designed) that I've been working with for years with no issue. However, suddenly I can't seem to do a Download/Debug (IAR compiler) using my ST-Link v2 (which I've literally used hundreds of times before). Tried a half do...

jvavra by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About STM32F205VET6 and STM32F205ZET6

I couldn't find STM32F205VEFT in stock, so I modified the board and used STM32F205ZET6, but the board doesn't work as well as it did before the revision. I would appreciate it if you could tell me the possible causes for reference.For example: I had ...

TYUKI.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos