STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32f4-Discovery SDIO problems

Posted on July 12, 2012 at 13:52Hi, I have been trying to get SDIO to work on an STM32f4-Discovery board using the std-periph library and the mass storage class example from the USB device library. I was able to get SDIO+FatFs+USB to work but it wor...

tavish by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appear Two VCP on Win Dev Manager

Posted on July 20, 2012 at 05:06I recently test the VCP function of F4Discovery in the XP SP3 environment, but Two VCP appear in the Device Manager, and I can not install it by .Inf file.Test Code is from ''stm32_f105-07_f2_f4_usb-host-device_lib.zi...

seawwh2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery as USB HID device

Posted on March 07, 2012 at 15:00Hi, everyone I set up MDK ARM 4.23 and tried to connect this board to PC as HID device (FS mode) using USB_CM3.lib as in RL-ARM examples, but when run - Windows pops-up message ''unrecognized device''. So, how can I ...

vadpe by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

dfuse download

Posted on April 11, 2012 at 02:24Ok, I have spent the entire day trying to program my STM32f4 using dfuse demo with no success, once I got it to look for the driver however still does not read my device, neither on my device manager on windows. I wo...

Labels