STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX STM32F746

Hi all, Do we can implement EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX, because i want to save some data when i change them on screen.i had tested EEprom_Emulation (in folder STM32Cube) with out touchGFX and it run normal, but when i testing EEprom_Emulation wi...

HAnh by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT*** PLEASE HELP**** FatFS.h no such file or directory when running from touchgfx designer, the files are included because they are generated with CUBEMX and the code complies without errors in CUBE IDE, STM32F746 Disco

when i try and flash the board through the designer it keeps failing. I have tried removing the files and creating a new folder and linking that one but no success, i am desperate my project is due to be presented on Friday, i have experimented with ...

0693W000000V7nMQAS.jpg 0693W000000V7lBQAS.jpg 0693W000000V7nMQAS.jpg
BO Re.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Correct way to bypass cumbersome MVC logic

Hello,I have a container that is present in every single view (namely a header that contains a clock).I need this header to read 12h/24h time setting, and then draw time accordingly.If I use Model-View-Controller, I must implement activate() method i...

Tuoman by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels