STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CubeL4 missing CMSIS

Posted on July 14, 2017 at 10:21Hi!I've migrated one of my projects to CubeL4 v1.8.1 and regenerated my configuration using CubeMX. After that, my project did not compile and I noticed that the cmsis drivers were missing. After a bit of investigatio...

USB Huawei modem with stm32f407

Posted on July 26, 2017 at 10:04Hi,I'm working on application that uses a USB HUAWEI MU709 modem with STM32F407. First off all, i used the usb stack from keil to  implement the CDC mode: https://www.keil.com/pack/doc/mw/USB/html/host_cust_tutorial.h...

hilwan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC and MSC Middlewares integration

Posted on July 27, 2017 at 13:13Hi all, I'm using STM32L486 microcontoler and USB device. Using MSC_Standalone and CDC_Standalone project example from the STM32Cube I was able to configure the USB device on CDC and MSC. Now, I want to integrate both...

IWDG and System Memory Bootloader

Posted on July 27, 2017 at 05:10Hi, everyone, I have a strange phenomena concerning IWDG in system memory bootloader.(I'm using STM32F030F4P6)In my project, I can jump to system memory bootloader using software in application,it works fine with ST's...

Zt Liu by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

what causes ERROR_END_OF_STREAM ?

Posted on July 19, 2017 at 03:35I have a F767 and LAN8710A using Cyclone TCPmy packets are using the HTTP Get and Post methodsI send 1 packet ok,after that some packets work but others report ERROR_END_OF_STREAM??#ethernet-stm32f7

T J by Lead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb printer class

Posted on July 23, 2017 at 13:10Hello!I want to create somthing like usb to lpt (or serial) converter to print with different old printersSo via Cube i create Custom HID project, redefine descriptors like in http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/devcla...

Resolved! LwIP code hang on TCP socket creation/connection

Posted on July 21, 2017 at 15:25HiI am currently trying to communicated to a pc via a tcp socket.I am using LwIP and FreeRTOS on my discoveryF4 board. My problem is thta the code hangs on an assert when I try to use functions for socket creation/man...

andy b by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels