STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Developing Using Chibios

Hi, Just got the ST Nucleo development tool with Chibios. Seems to have tons of information. Kind of overwhelming. Makes it difficult to zone in. I need a direction as to where to concentrate from both os and hal portion of development. I would like ...

ETseg by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f407- Discovery, USB CDC

Hello all,i am using STM32f407-Discovery. I am working with USB CDC in FS mode. Code for that was generate with CubeMX and HAL libraries. My question is if anyone has already done the USB CDC communication with SPL libraries or registers?I want this ...

leonsk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R5xx SVD file error

I try to see value in DMA and DMAMUX registers, but I don't find it in svd files. Although, there is a description for DMA, but it is not correct as according to the RM there is no register DMA_CSEL in DMA, however, it is described in the SVD file.th...

chemax by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Problem using HRTIM with HAL on STM32F334

Hi,I have stucked trying to use hrtim pwm outputs on stm32f334r8.I use initialisation provided by CubeMX to start all 10 channels right now. I use exactly the same setting for every channel, but still have different results.It is not possible to fit ...

Labels