STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PID sublicencing

Posted on January 22, 2018 at 19:02Hi. Does ST sublicence PID numbers? I use STM32F303Rx micros in my products. Who should I contact. I have tried ST UK office and several distributors, but unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get in touch with a...

pj by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 SPI data is sent the reverse way?

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 21:26 I've been experimenting with writing to an external https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/93LC46B using SPI and I've had mixed success. The data does get shifted out but in an opposite manner. The EEPROM req...

0690X0000060LhcQAE.png

HAL_HCD_IRQHandler only happens once

Posted on June 24, 2018 at 06:41Hi everyone.We have run a project on discovery f746 board consist of FREE RTOS ,  emwin and fat fs sd card library,that it works fine.Now we want to add USB OTG Host in FS mode to our project.We tried to append config...

INCLUDE_xTaskAbortDelay

Posted on July 06, 2018 at 16:02This flag should be forced disabled in CubeMX because there is a known bug in FreeRTOS prior to v.10 leading to an out-of-bounds write and (kernel) memory corruption. Must not be used prior to Freertos 10.0.0.#tcb_t #...

STM32L496VG USB CDC(VCP) Receive function

Posted on July 04, 2018 at 05:13 Hello guys. I configure the CDC on CubeMX. But the function CDC_Receive_FS receive1 byte each. That is, if I transmit 12345678 then I receive only 8. I have to modify the function like this: uint8_t UserData...

den2life by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL UART Error but no Error Code

Posted on August 07, 2017 at 17:32 Hello, I am getting UART errors (by the means of the HAL_UART_ErrorCallback callback function) but the strange thing is that the value of handle->ErrorCode is zero! So, an error but no error code. I think there ...

change pin status UART to GPIO

Posted on July 05, 2018 at 08:10Hi everyone, in my system (freertos based) i need some low pulse before sending uart datas. So i must change tx pin to gpio and send low pulse along appx. 100uS and after that i must rechange it to uart fastly. How ca...