STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in HAL of busy wait in flash NOR

Hello,Checking stm32h743 eval examples (cube) of NOR, there is a wait on busy/ready signal in code:/* NOR Ready/Busy signal GPIO definitions */ #define NOR_READY_BUSY_PIN GPIO_PIN_6 #define NOR_READY_BUSY_GPIO GPIOC   /** * @brief NOR BSP Wa...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C-Slave Sample Souce for STM32F303

Everyone, I would like to tell you. I will use the HAL library for the first time. What functions should be called in the main loop for write commands and read commands from I2C-Master? I am very happy if you can provide a sample source. I saw the so...

Kazu by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446ZC FLASH memory organisation

Dear,I use a STM32F446ZC and i don't find the FLASH memory organisation.Neither in the Datasheet orthe ReferenceManual, this organisation is describe.In the ReferenceManual, the memory organisation describe is for the STM32F446ZE with 512kB of FLASH ...

YDann.7 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l476 CAN functions only in loopback mode

Hi all, I have two stm32l476RG nucleo boards connected via transceivers. Each of them works fine in loopback mode. however none receives messages of the other in CAN_MODE_NORMAL. I'm using a simplistic code ported from STM32L476G-EVAL HAL examples...

mh_stm by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos