cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H743ZI2 with USB OTG MSC

dawn98f
Associate

Hello,

I have bought myself the STM32H743 Nucleo. 

Am trying to explore the environment and learn the working of parts and functions of the board. 

The board comes with two on-Board USB Ports. One for the ST-Link and the other is to be used as a user USB port. 

I am attempting to connect a USB mass storage device, say a pen drive, through the user USB provided within the board and access it through FATFS. 

I need to create a csv file inside the hard disk and write the Analog Input values to the USB Drive. 

What I have already tried is listed below : 

• I have gone through the Mass storage code for NUCLEO-F446ZE.
  • Gone through the User manual tutorial.
  • Even gone through the USB tutorial by STMicroelectronics but non of them worked.

I haven't succeeded yet and i now seek help on how this can be implemented. 

What should be my approach for implementing this functionality. 

Is there any example to better understand how to implement this.?

I would appreciate any kind of input from you.

Looking forward to helpful responses from the community.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Lubos KOUDELKA
ST Employee

Hello,

USB MSC host on STM32H743 nucleo need to be handled in exactly same way like on STM32F446. So the guidance from USB training is valid also for you. But there can be difference in used board - which STM32H743 nucleo board version you have? Already with STlink V3? Because that version has some differences in pinout compared to previous version used for STM32F446ZE nucleo. Please check UM2407, there is visible, that for USB power enable is used PD10 on this board (on STM32F446 PG6 is used).

Best regards,

Lubos