STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am developing custom board with STM32F207 as slave Micro Controller . The Master Controller will Fork the STM32F207 and transfer application firmware over SPI . I need complete source code for SPI Boot loader STM32F207 .

I am developing custom board with STM32F207 as slave Micro Controller . The Master Controller will Fork the STM32F207 and transfer application firmware over SPI .I need complete source code for SPI Boot loader STM32F207 .

why ethenet is not working on stm32f769i?

HI, I just bought STMF769i-eval and started with lwip examples from the FW . but there are not working, even i can't ping. then I read about Solder brigdes and de solder some of the brigdes and try again but still unable to ping. is that hardware pro...

embo by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 usb bus powered limitation

We are currently developing a portable device with a STM32F4 display and so on. It is usually powered with non-rechargeable batteries (4x AA LR6). It consumes at least 140mA and max 450mA. As everyone has a micro usb cable and power plug, we thought ...

JB91 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming BRR Register

Hi,how can i program the BRR Register in the USB Device CDC Standalone example for STM32F4xx?The Example code uses  UartHandle.Init.BaudRate   = 9600;How can i directly access to USART_BRR Register?

arduo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

f_mount is returning FR_NOT_READY when I am trying to write some data on to an SD card. It is neither working for 8 GB SD card, nor for 32 GB SD card.

This is the snippet of the code that is showing me the error. It has been written just above the while(1) function.Also, I have attached the whole code in the attachments. FATFS myFATFS; FIL myFILE; UINT testByte; if (f_mount(&myFATFS, SDPath, 1) == ...

SSoni by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos