STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ethernet receive stability using TCP

Receiving TCP stream that spans two packets fails after several seconds. Pings still work. The STM32F7 replies to the receive stream with duplicate ACK'sThe TCP stream does not recover.Ethernet Receive Logic Review using STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.3.2/Proj...

STM32F030K6T6 Timer 1 PWM CH2N not Working

Hello everyonei using Timer 1 and set PWM on CH1 and CH2N CH1 is work fine but CH2N not working (i checked pin work fine on nromal GPIO)my code only have two line :HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_1);HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_2);any...

Pedram by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Known issues with STM32 USB CDC?

HiI use the STM32L452 configured as a USB CDC device which is connected to a host PC.Once every 1-2 weeks the communication breaks down in the OUT direction as seen from the host.In other words the host receives data, but it's not able to send anythi...

abaldur by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

en.stm32cubel4(Firmware) include file problem.

Hi,I am working on STM32L476G-DISCO and I had download the en.stm32cubel4(Firmware) , and when I want to build any example code it show include file error ("no source": Error: #5: cannot open source input file "..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\STM32L4xx_HA...

RKhal.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F4 as I2C Slave. Why “void I2C1_ER_IRQHandler(void)�? is executed after “HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_DMA�??

I am using I2C bus as SLAVE mode in a STM32F411RE. The master is an arduino board.The configuration is working well because I see thougth master serial (arduino) and STstudio (STM32F411) that all the frames are OK and thrue oscilloscope.I noticed tha...