STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BSP example of 32L476GDISCOVERY

Hi,I am working on board STM32L476G-DISCO, and I want build the example in STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0 Repository, ({USERNAME}\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0\Projects\32L476GDISCOVERY\Examples\BSP),it all build successfully but at the end i...

RKhal.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB Host HID problem with keyboards

Hi Im using stm32f4 discovery board to initial keyboard but when i connect the keyboard to board it detects the keyboard but didnt send any information.I change the keyboard and use microsoft curve keyboard 3000 and nothing changedIm using STM32CUBE...

AAgha by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug HAL_delay() off by 1ms

By coincidence I discovered a bug in HAL_delay(). __weak void HAL_Delay(uint32_t Delay){ uint32_t tickstart = HAL_GetTick(); uint32_t wait = Delay; /* Add a period to guaranty minimum wait */ if (wait < HAL_MAX_DELAY) {   wait++; } while((HAL_GetTick...

Lama by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube FW-F4 V1.21.0 Uart Driver Bug

I'm using STM32 Cube FW-F4 V1.21.0 to generate UART driver code, it seem has a bug for:HAL_UART_Transmit_IT(UART_HandleTypeDef*huart, uint8_t *pData, uint16_t Size).The UART will not send thepacket if any data in *pData = 0. For example:HAL_UART_Tran...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I try to upload my STM32 F446RE using bootloader through CAN. I get the STLINK V3SET and the utility STM32CuebeProgrammer. But the connection with the target is impossible.

I get few questionning:The STLINK does not detect any target voltage on the T_CAN_VCC pin, whereas I put 3.3V from my STM32 on it. What can I do ?The documentation says to put BOOT0 high and BOOT1 low. that's what I did. But connection's still imposs...

Zephyr S by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos