STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using fatfs on flash along with usb msc device on stm32 mcu ,it is working usb detected I am able to do file operations and check files from desktop when plugged in the usb.

what i noticed is if i create n no of files, only 8 files are displayed however the remaining files are also created but not displayed, i am using elm chans fatfs. What could be the problem why only first 8 files displayed on pc .Kindly let me know ...

svii by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AN4826 Errors

There are a couple of inconsistencies in AN4826.First one that has been repeated in other posts is that there is a bug in the bootloader and BOOT0 pin's state is actually irrelevant as it always boots from BOOT_ADD0 anyway.So the select BOOT_ADDx bas...

Resolved! How are multiple interrupts handled when they are executed simultaneously? I have configured the interrupts according to priority . but it seems that STM32 misses one interrupt when all interrupts are triggered simultaneously.

I have configured 5 interrupts on EXTI line.....It works fine when I operate one at a time but misses out one interrupt when operated simultaneously.....Following is my GPIO configuration:- void MX_GPIO_Init(void){ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct; /...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! view bootloader and update bootloader

if stm32cudeide can view the bootloader and update the bootloader of MCU that is already writed by the vendor, like external oscillator or some other options ?i have already installing the STM32CubeIDE, STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeProgrammer. is there ...

JH1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos