STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Could you share a USB OTG example?

I am looking to implement USB OTG on a STM32H757 evaluation board. From my reading, it has been made clear that ST does not provide library support for USB OTG and it does not currently have any examples available. I am not looking for an incredibly ...

YReda.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F4 LL RTC and RCC are a total disaster

Hi all,I would like to point out a total disaster if you are using the LL library for RCC and RTC for the F4 series family. Let me start with the system clock config, which falls under RCC. Why the hell is there a default wipe of backup domain regist...

MKsen.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I am using X-CUBE-AWS packages with p-l496g-cell01 development board to send my sensor data on AWS it works fine buy during sometime code will stick and it generates an error

I am using X-CUBE-AWS packages with p-l496g-cell01 development board to send my sensor data on AWS it works fine buy during sometime code will stick and it generates an errorI also enable "isAutoReconnectEnabled" flag but it genrate error likeERROR: ...

pragnesh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inconsistent HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive Errors

I am running a simple SPI transmit receive project with an STM32F411 (SPI Master) and STM32F303 (SPI Slave). Whenever I press the user push button on the STM32F4 Master, the Master will send a command byte (0xE1) through SPI and the STM32F3 Slave is ...

0693W000001tGAzQAM.png 0693W000001tGB9QAM.png 0693W000001tGBJQA2.png 0693W000001tGBTQA2.png
RrW1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to resolve an undefined reference to 'end' that is pointing to sysmem.c? C:/Users/dfrancoi/Documents/STMicroelectronics/LwIP_projects/stm32h750b-dk_lwip_V2/Debug/../Src/sysmem.c:57: undefined reference to `end'

I am trying to follow "How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working" posted on May 29, 2020 however I am getting an error undefined reference to end. When I double click the error it points to sysmem.cNot being an embedded g...

DFran.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos