STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 FATFS with SPI FLASH

I am trying to interface a SPI flash from Winbond (W25Q64JV) with FATFSI have no previous experience with FATFS.I initialize FATFS in CubeMX with the option "used-defined" and modified the MAXIMUM and MINIMUM Sector Size to 4096, as it is the smalles...

H7 MCU usb OTG host mode

I am using H7 MCU's usb OTG in host only mode. I try to directly power the VBus by on board 5V without power switch. That means VBUS is always on after power the board. Is it support by H7's USB OTG?

JZou.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to interface the FTDI USB device??

Hi, Everyone?I'm googling a couple of days to find clue of interfacing the FTDI USB device to my USB host service. But, I cannot find any solution like cool sparking water.​I'm using STM32F207VE with STM32CubeIDE. I know that FTDI does not use CDC se...

paul0208 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bootloader update the application saved on the USB memory stick attached to on STM32F429 Discovery board when reset occurs , it detects if USB flash memory pen is attached, if attached read and copy application file (hexfile) from usb and update

If reset happens or the board is powered up -> boot loader checks if usb flash memory is attached to the usb port , -> if attached-> check if there is firmware stored in the usb flash memory pen ->is so copy and update the application from usb stick-...

MAlkh.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F107 LwIP TCP server stops transmitting

Hello!I'm writing a small application based on Cube LwIP TCP echo server example little adapted to my custom board. The application is sending small periodic reports (50-150 bytes) to connected TCP client but on some iteration it stops transmitting m...

IOrek.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos