STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ethernet - RMII vs MII

I'm working on an application that requires Ethernet on an STM32F765 chip and there are two options to attach an Ethernet PHY to the MCU: RMII and MII. Deciding on which interface to use has led me to a post that mentioned RMII having issues on STM32...

ARoth.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LWIP: MEMP_SYS_TIMEOUT could not be resolved

Hi,I'm trying to compile my project that uses Ethernet interface. I have a PCB with STM32F407VGT6. When I compile, I get 3 errors that say: MEMP_SYS_TIMEOUT could not be resolved. The error is located at timeouts.c file, in lwip library.These are:tim...

JCOrtiz by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMT32F0 SDHC card throuhg SPI and FatFs

Good evening everyone,I was't expecting that communication with SDHC Card through SPI will be so difficult. I would like to log data from my existing system , which is using SMT32F0, on SDHC Card. I have ready connection though SPI but on the Net it ...

DKarc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB mass storage in RAM

Posted on September 01, 2013 at 14:05Dear All, I'm working on use RAM memory from STM32F205 on mz custom PCB to run code from STM32_USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.1.0 under Iar workbench. From mass storage device example workspace I removed all board specif...

brakchus by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 Discovery Board. How to get the maximum write speed for USB Host MSC. I have managed to get 7.5 MBytes/s. It is possible to get 10MBytes/sec

Using the Cube generated code for FATFS and USBH-MSC I can connect to an external 500G SSD drive using USB 2.0 HS.With the USB drive I can get 38MBytes/sec from my PC.With the Discovery board I have only been able to get up to 7.5MBytes/sec.Disk is f...

AWood.1 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos