STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to set up the ADC channel correctly? When I set up the channel as ADC_CHANNEL_5 I get the readings from the pin ADC_IN0(PA0). Changing Channels switches reading between CH0 and CH1. I am using STM32G030K8T on a custom board and FW_g0_v1.2.0

__HAL_RCC_GPIOA_CLK_ENABLE(); GPIO_InitTypeDef agpio; agpio.Mode = GPIO_MODE_ANALOG; agpio.Pull = GPIO_NOPULL; agpio.Pin = GPIO_PIN_5; HAL_GPIO_Init(GPIOA, &agpio); __HAL_RCC_ADC_CLK_ENABLE(); RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef adc_clk; adc_clk.PeriphClockSele...

ABarn.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-nucleo-idw04a1wifi extension shield

I am using the x-nucleo-idw04a1wifi extension shield, and wanted to test it with a firmware project (HTTP_Request). The blue led and the right bottom led used to blink, but now, It does not anymore :( After entering my router information, I get this ...

0693W000006HaiCQAS.png
ibo24 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB DFU Erase and Program Time

Hello everyone,We use a STM32F7 and we have built a bootloader which uses the USB-DFU library from ST (usbd_dfu_flash). We can successfully program the internal and external flash. We noticed that it takes quite long so we were looking for ways to in...

MSute.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Make EXTI generates a request to DMA1 on STM32H7

Hi,I'm trying to trig a DMA from the EXTI0 input. There is a good example in the STM32Cube package for the H7: Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Examples\DMA\DMAMUX_RequestGenBut this example uses the BDMA and I need to use the DMA1. I tried to make some modi...

GregB by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos