STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Implementing 2 UART on same port

Hello,I am trying to implement 2 separate UART channels on the single port. I have initialized the two UART channels and have connected the TXs and RXs of the two channels with each other. (Image attached)When I run them separately, they work just fi...

HDesa.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Open multiple files with FileX

Hi all,I am using FileX with my Nucleo-U575ZI-Q, and I want to be able to open multiple files at the same time.Now every time I try to do this, the first file opens fine no problems but when I try to open another file (without closing the first) I ge...

joeSD by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747I-DISCO and ST Examples

After two days of trying, I decided to ask.I have this STM32H747I-DISCO and B-LCDAD-HDMI1. The examples that are from the site given below the board and consist of programming a single hex file work (STM32H747I-DISCO compiled demo binary), without th...

SFilc.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get value from a buffer

I have an ADC input that is read continuously and put in a buffer by the help of DMA. This is my buffer:uint16_t adc_buf[ADC_BUF_LEN];        //ADC_BUF_LEN = 1The value in the buffer is replaced continuously by the NEW sampled value from the ADC.I wa...

HØdeg.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 UART DMA recieve issue

Hello,I have been trying to establish the UART communication using DMA. To implement that I referred to https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/stm32h7-uart-dma-receive-unknown-length-of-data/m-p/86869#M11292 post. I am trying to implement DM...

HDesa.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Split .BIN in multiple regions

Hi,I want to split the .BIN file because it is too big... Here is the size of the files :.BIN size : 2.13 Go.HEX size : 30.5 Mo.ELF size : 11.4 MoHere is the memory used :I am using an USB flash drive to update my system program. I know I need to spl...

0693W000006EImtQAG.png
MMerc.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos