STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Host Bulk Input NAK || STM32U575

Hi All,I am working on the STM32U575 for host mass storage class.I am not using stm32 middle ware for this due to some reasons.I am using TinyUSB open-source stack to implement the Host mass storage class.with my current implementation I am able to u...

RRajb.2 by Associate III
  • 19 replies
  • 4 kudos

How to disable the USB cable detection?

Hello, I am using a STM32G473RC microcontroller and want to use usart3 to update the firmware.I also use the CAN-BUS on pin PA11 and PA12. These pins (PA11, PA12) are also USB pins (DP and DM).When I start the bootloader (BOOT = 1 + RESET), the "USB ...

GHese.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5 ADC VREFINT_CAL_ADDR

The #define value for VREFINT_CAL_ADDR in the stm32u5xx_ll_adc.h HAL file has an odd value address (0x0BFA 07A5). This causes attempts to access the value to fault with an unaligned access. I have checked for other devices (STM32F4, STM32L0, Etc.) an...

cpegeo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driver issue Windows 11

Dear Community,I keep getting an error message when installing the latest STM32 virtual com port driver on both Windows 10 and Windows 11 - can anybody suggest a solution?Thanks,Sascha

0693W00000WKkwiQAD.png 0693W00000WKkwxQAD.png
SSchu.12 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Experience with Upwork, Fiverr, etc.

I just read a post where @pavel suggested using Upwork or Fiverr to get some programming work done.  These sites might be a big help to me if I can get a programming job done by someone else without a lot of overhead on my part. I'd appreciated any c...

magene by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IRQ Handlers with LL drivers

I generally prefer the STM Low Level drives and chose that driver family for most peripheral in CubeMX Project Manager->Advanced Settings->Driver Selector.  There seem to be one disadvantage: the IRQHandlers are not generated as weak which I think ha...

magene by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos