STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB device with stm32u59

I would like to get started with simple usb device detection and read/write operation , From what i can see , the usb library support is limited to the stm32u5x, my application use freertos but all documentaion i find is regarding USBX and no other u...

Anassoumi by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FLASH programming issue on HAL_FLASH_Unlock

Hi there!I'm experiencing a new trouble: trying to program a simple flash Word it results in an hard fault; moreover, also trying to read the same area gives an hard fault.Debugging the application I discovered that the HAL_FLASH_Unlock function fail...

iTTy by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FFT function and buffer size

Watching some videos online about FFT and trying to use (in STM32CubeIDE) the arm_rfft_fast_f32 function of the arm_math.h DSP library, it is not clear to me why the buffer output produced by that function is N/2 long and not NIs it something related...

luke514_0-1706189998758.png
luke514 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

ALTCP causes LAN7820 link detection to fail

Working with STM32H743IIT single CM7 core MCU I was managed to have a stable product with Ethernet connectivity. Thanks everybody (@Piranha especially) for your advicesNow I was going to implement secure communication over ALTCP instead of regular ma...

ktrofimo by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on SPI and DMA for 24bit data on STM32H723

I want to solicit the advice of those more experienced with the STM32 processors. I'm experienced in general with embedded software and peripherals such as SPI but only about 6 months in on the STM32 processors and only in the last few weeks have I b...

tec683 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0B1 USB fails to request device descriptor

Hi, I'm running into problems registering USB interfaces on STM32G0B1KBU6.  The same code works fine on STM32F1*, STM32F7*, and STM32G4*.Environment: latest STM32CubeIDE (v.1.13.2) @ Windows.  Target: custom board with STM32G0B1KBU6, which uses the f...

romp by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! q1.15 Format

I have 1024 integer numbers in an array that are between 0 and 4096. Now I'm trying to convert these array values to Q1.15 format. These should then be between -1 and +1. With my attempt, I don't achieve any negative values, all of them are just posi...

Sax by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stuck in RTC_EnterInitMode

After connecting to a X-NUCLEO-LPM01A board for power consumption test , RTC init will not end.Stuck in this while loop:  tickstart = HAL_GetTick(); /* Wait till RTC is in INIT state and if Time out is reached exit */ while ((hrtc->Instance-...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos