STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DMA TX buffers for MAC

Posted on November 25, 2012 at 02:41Why application needs to copy ethernet frame to the TX buffer first and then DMA will move it to the MAC fifo? Why is it bad idea to set up DMA to read the frame directly from application? Just want to know the re...

brberie by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM3210C EVAL

Posted on November 12, 2012 at 15:16Hello, I use STM3210C-EVAL board. I have to copy the files from the SD card to a USB wih the format FAT. Is there someone who can help me? Thanks in advance. #stm3210c-eval #fatfs #sdcard-fatfs #f_mount-sdcard ...

Custom HID STM32F2

Posted on February 09, 2012 at 21:01Hi people. I'm writing an application and need to set up a custom HID device. I got a link to the USB library provided by ST, and it has a Joystick mouse HID. What I need to do is not a Mouse neither a Joystick. I...

re by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BootLoader functions use in Application

Posted on November 20, 2012 at 14:04My application requires a BOOT loader that loads an application into a FLASH device. I have created two different applications: A BOOT loader application.  start  0x08000000 A FLASH application.            start 0...

redkofka by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4-Discovery Board OTG

Posted on November 07, 2012 at 05:55I am trying to transfer data packets from a meter ( has a usb port) using the board to my PC. I am trying to transfer real time data packets using control transfer.  What would be the configurations for the mini a...

USB lib CDC example COM buffer overflow

Posted on November 14, 2012 at 16:15I want to use the VCP_CDC example in the STM32_USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.1.0 to send ADC data, via the serial port to SciLab (a MATLAB like PC program) My problem is that the original example doesn't use any flow con...

STM32F4 USB

Posted on November 12, 2012 at 17:27Hello, I am working on a project which consist in retriving data from the Accelerometer, and then transmit it through a USB connection, So far, I quite understand how to retrive the data from the Accelerometer. B...

sidiq by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBH_BulkReceiveData function blocks

Posted on November 16, 2012 at 12:34Hello!I try to implement a USB Host with 2 Endpoints in Bulk mode on a STM32F107.I use the lastest library : ''STM32 USB On-The-Go Host and Device Library V2.0.0''I wrote the class driver core like this:in USBH_In...

thln47 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos