STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F103 and VCP_V1.3.1

Posted on October 04, 2013 at 13:14Hi all ! I did a device using the STM32f103, managed by a GUI from windows PC. I did my protocol and so on.   STM32, after any command, answers with an ACK. Then the PC sends the following command and so on. Now, d...

USB re-initialization

Posted on March 20, 2013 at 23:16Hi all! I re-initialize my USB device during my application is running (I need to init another class). But PC doesn't recognize that the USB has been initializated again. USB bus has to be unplug and plug again and t...

harasak by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F207 USB OTG Bulk to Isochronous Conversion

Posted on April 25, 2013 at 15:18Hello all. I have been searching for a while and hate to bother others, but I have come to a point where I need to request help. I really hope this has not yet been answered elsewhere, but if it has, please direct me...

ckern by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in standard .h file

Posted on September 13, 2013 at 12:56Hi I have a problem concerning compiling my STM32L project. If i use an example from ST (since I'm using STM32L-Discovery board) VirtualComport_Loopback everything compiles without a problem (and the program func...

codium by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Learning Material For STM32 Discovery

Posted on September 11, 2013 at 10:24Dear Forum Members.....I am new to STM32 Micro-controller there might me many like me ........So, please help us learn STM32 Discovery Board........Please point out any tutorial on internet or books we can buy or...

STM32f4 discovery USB device example

Posted on August 26, 2013 at 22:45Hi, I'm trying to run the ''USB Device VCP example'' using the gcc (sourcery-lite) tools.  I can build it and it appears to be running (led is blinking and the message ''USB device library started'' comes out the UA...

Ed Sutter by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos