STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SDIO vs SPI

Posted on December 09, 2013 at 17:03I am using STM32f4 ,fat fs & SPI mode to interface to SD card every thing works fine .but i want to use DMA to increase read performance.should i go for SDIO to achieve a little more speed or is there any way to t...

STM32 Composite Device (MSC+CDC)

Posted on October 15, 2015 at 14:46 I suffered a week and wrote all the same USB Composite device (MSC+CDC). The point is this: I wrote Composite device MSC CDC. Everything is determined by the Manager, MSC works on both transmit and receive,...

thefoxek by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STm32F USB VCP example

Posted on March 10, 2015 at 16:12 I am building a microcontroller based on the STM32F302K8 chip and I am trying to send data to host PC via USB. My echo code below based on an example in the forums works: static int8_t CDC_Receive_FS ...

B Zikhali by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

View Trace with Eclipse

Posted on October 29, 2015 at 10:28 Hi, I'm new to STM32 and I got a STM32F7 Discovery Board. I'm playing around with the USB Host MSC Standalone Application example provided in the STM32Cube_FW_F7 package. In the Application, th...

merelda by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 HAL UART Error managment

Posted on October 12, 2015 at 17:27Hi All,i have a problem with the managment of the UART Error.Particularly when the error occurs in ''HAL_UART_ERROR_ORE'', the device is locked and I can not clear the error.I tried using the following instructions...

mgualdi9 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

reliability of OTG USB on stm32f4 Disco

Posted on September 07, 2015 at 09:51 I am intending to port GRBL Gcode interpreter to run on stm32f4 discovery and I have seen several reports that the OTG USB port ( more specifically the provided ST firmware ) is not reliable. A colleague in the...

estie by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos