STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F072-Discovery Virtual Com Problem

Posted on December 25, 2015 at 19:48 Hi, I've been struggling to make a working program, that would allow my board to communicate with the computer. So far I reviewed a lot of examples but I still have problems to do so. I managed to connect the...

cravaour by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F042 USB VCP not working

Posted on December 10, 2015 at 06:49I have generated code with STM32CubeMX which should enable VCP support for STM32F042, but USB still doesn't work. Until USB device is initialized in code, windows shows device as ''Unknown USB Device (Device Descr...

ajargans by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB DFU Customised

Posted on August 30, 2012 at 01:00Hi, I would like to create a USB DFU device and host that can only talk to each other. What I want to do is to put a sort of flag such that my device will not be able to send its device descriptor to the host unles...

zoro7117 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4-Discovery HS USB

Posted on November 23, 2014 at 15:52Hi all, I want to convert the USB HID MOUSE demonstration example (from the board firmware package) into HIGH SPEED and be able to transfer 128Bytes in a single Xfer. I changed the following places; HID REPORT; RE...

atakan by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos