STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using STM32L431CCT6 MCU in my design. I have space limitation on my PCB and did not place pull up/pull down resistors on unused pins. Is there a problem? What is the recommendation here?

My boot up time is about 30mSec. I would like to know how the pins behave during boot up. Does it behave as high impedance i/p or as o/p sourcing/sinking current? In my design I am shorting two IO pins. Is there a chance during boot up one can sourc...

SG.13 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F777 1.125 Volt on VCAP

Is this a normal reading?Havent installed ALL caps yet. I think I had bad contatc between SWCLK and connector, could this have caused it not to be recognized by cubeprogrammer?I had a F2 with 1.188 volt wich I could program, communicate with via prog...

Resolved! Downgrading firmware?

I'm trying to downgrade a board to V2J27M15 and I read that you can do that using older version of ST-Link Utility, but I can't find where to download ST-Link Utility 2.3.30. Does anybody know? Thanks.

AMaca.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the ST-LINKv3 interface on the DISCO board be used with IAR Workbench to run workbench in simultaneous dual-core debug mode ( master/slave project constructs )?

I have seen simultaneous or synchronous dual-core debugging within Workbench using the I-Jet from IAR, and I believe the DISCO board has an interface for connecting an I-Jet to; however, I'm wondering why the ST-LINKv3 can't do it, as it supports sha...