STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! In NUCLEO-L432KC Is it possible to use pins PB6 and PB7 if I have allocated pins PA9 and PA10 for the I2C1 port?

Hi ST community,I'm working with NUCLEO L432KC and in my application I need to use I2C1 port. Using STM32CubeMX to generate the project, I could see that when I enable the I2C1 port, Automatically the CubeMX allocate the PA9 and P10 pins. For my appl...

VNava.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don't drive LEDs from these pins. "PC13, PC14 and PC15 are supplied through the power switch". What does this power switch really do?

SummaryAt the end of the day, my issue is missing something in documentation. The lesson here, is test thoroughly. Just because it works for a few minutes, doesn't mean forever. Anyway, I've been running >3mA through the pins that are limited before ...

0693W00000DmnGQQAZ.jpg 0693W00000DmnaVQAR.jpg
DJC by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STlink V3 connections.

I want to be sure of the interconnects between the STlink and STM32 that will give me full debug capability using the CUBEIDE development environment. It would require 4 connections; 3.3v,gnd, SCLK(PA13) and SDIO(PA14). Some STM docs identify two add...

CSopk.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos