Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_I2c_Mem_Read() failed

Hi,I'm using HAL_I2c_Mem_Read(), too.And may I ask if STM32's I2C can generate wave like the following picture. I have tryed Mem_read() and any other function in i2c.c , but the bit following device addres is "0",which means "write" in I2c.eg.I want ...

0690X000006D8D0QAK.jpg
dbo by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Data between QI Devices

I've bought two ISB042V1 and i want to send sensor Data trough the QI connection from the Rx to Tx. But i do not understand how i can write data from MCU1 into Rx device, and read out from Tx device into my MCU.

roku by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overall impression of SPIRIT1 radio ICs ?

I have been attempting to use Silicon Labs Si443x/RFM22 ISM radio IC for over a week now with no success. My overall impression of this radio IC is poor. Lots of issues, erratas, and twitchy-spazz operation even under ideal conditions. So naturally I...

gahelton1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP 403MHz

Hi All, Currently S2-LP only supports down to 433MHz, would it be possible to use a lower frequency crystal to achieve a lower frequency such as 403MHz?Thanks!Xarion

xarion by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with AT+S.HTTPDFSUPDATE for SPWF01

Hello allI have a problem with updating the filesystem over httpAT+S.HTTPDFSUPDATE=192.168.3.2,/fs.img,8079this is the command i use to update the fs.The logs of the local webserver tell192.168.3.1 - - [14/Jan/2019:13:29:51 +0300] "GET /fs.img HTTP/1...

Z.Oleg by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPBTLE-1s Example Project Run

Hello, I am evaluating SPBTLE-1s module. I am working on a example project provided by the BlueNRG-1_2 DK 3.1.0 (remote control). The project build on truestudio and is burned on chip via st link utility. Application success messages prints on the se...