STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Require authentication for firmware update

I started a new project, and my security requirement states that user authentication is required when updating firmware.I wonder if there's a feature for this, and if not, can the bootload side be modified to meet this requirement?I searched and foun...

DPark.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get Atollic to append a CRC to the flash image?

IAR would fill unused flash and optionally append a crc to aid with the integrity check some of us need to do for regulatory compliance But since IAR's been replaced what provisions are in Atollic to fill unused flash and optionally append a crc? Is ...

n2wx by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Let me know correction in below code or this code is correct or not . I am doing first time in AES256 Security . any help is highly appreciated .

I wants to encrypt 8bits of data using AES256 Security with STM32L442KC . And sending Encrypted data through UART. I am confused in code that code is correct or not....please let me know any correction in this code. I am using Atolic true studio.u...

STAR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to read AES256 encrypted data from microcontroller using UART. I am used the STM32L442KC microcontroller. I am new for AES Encryption / Descryption.

I am using atolic truestudio 9.3 . myplaintext is a[1]={97}; uint8_t ciphertext [32]; my code is below, uint32_t retval=HAL_CRYP_AESECB_Encrypt(&hcryp, plaintext, 8, ciphertext, 5);  if(retval==0)  {  HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart1,(uint8_t *)...

STAR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting AES_ERR_BAD_OPERATION on SE_Decrypt_Append

Hi,I'm in the process of implementing a HTTP server in SBSFU where I can upload an update file from a webpage. I've based my work on the code in sfu_loader.c, specifically the function SFU_COM_YMODEM_DataPktRxCpltCallback() and I try to follow the sa...

Arno1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone managed to get the STM32 hardware CRC on STM32F7XX to match the output of srec_cat.exe when using the -STM32_Little_Endian flag?

srec_cat.exe has a flag -STM32_Little_Endian described in the srec_cat manual as "These filters many be use to generate the CRC used by the hardware CRC unit on the STM32 series of ARM MPUs.". I can successfully append a CRC to my firmware file using...

HMcKi by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos