cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about STM32L562E-DK demo with "TFM application"?

zqizh.1
Associate II

Hi,

I followed document "readme.txt" in "STM32Cube_FW_L5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32L562E-DK\Applications\TFM" to family with TFM, it work fine.

My question:

1: "press reset button or restart the board power" will lock the board.

Please tell me what code in the "STM32Cube_FW_L5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32L562E-DK\Applications\TFM" cause the board locked, and list the code for me.

2:"Remove JP2 jumper on STM32L562E-DK board, then put it back in place" can unlock the board, but I can't unlock the board via restarting the board power. please explain more detailly for me, or show me what code is used to unlock the board in "STM32Cube_FW_L5_V1.4.0\Projects\STM32L562E-DK\Applications\TFM".

Thanks,

QiZhang

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @zqizh.1​ ,

If you would like to understand more how TFM application is working, you need to study the user manual UM2671 Getting started with STM32CubeL5 TFM application.

You will find there a more detailed explanation than the readme. This document describes also the firmware architecture of this application that can help you to identify the exact code executed while doing some actions.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Amel,

I've read the user manual UM2671 and review the TFM application code, but I can't get answer from their.

Please review my question and advise.

Thanks ,

QiZhang