STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7 Hardware CRC32 algorithm

We have two microcontroller, one is the STM32H7 and another one without hardware CRC (need to be software CRC through an algorithm).I use SPI communication with this hardware CRC32 and I would like to know the software algorithm able to have the same...

ADejo.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L151CC with OPTVERR = 1

I'm trying to enable the OB_RDP_Level_1 for a STM32L151CC but It fails. The MCU becomes bricked. I can't even boot to DFU. I need to first start ST link utility and set read out protection level 0, and then do a chip erase. But I noticed that bit OPT...

MSipo by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SBSFU with embOS (user app)

Hi everyone,I have a problem about the integration of the SEGGER embOS RTOS with SBSFU.I have already succeeded with FreeRTOS but I would like to use embOS for my project. The "SECoreBin" project compiles well, I added the instruction to deactivate t...

THugo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replace standalone Loader with BLE_OTA

Hi,i am trying to replace standalone loader(2_Images_Loader) from SBSFU with BLE_OTA provided in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0.I have made changes as suggested in AN5056 section 8.4 How to replace the standalone loader with a BLE OTA loader.After doing chan...

asala.19 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE_OTA bin file size is too large 385M

Hi,I am trying to replace standalone Loader from sbsfu with BLE_OTA As mention in AN5056 section 8.4.i have change linker script as they mention but show that BLE_OTA generate only elf and hex file,so to generate .bin file i have added below command ...

asala.19 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CRYPTO LIB for STM32H750

I am new to this STM family of Controllers & AES Coding. Kindly suggest some links where i can learn about the AES CBC Coding for STM32H750VB .I have generated the code for AES CBC Using STM32CUBE MX and unable to proceed with the coding.

The SBSFU porting of STM32G431C8

Due to cost constraints, only STM32G431x8 (64K byte flash memory) can be used, but there is no sample source code for G431x8 in the SBSFU library. I tried to port such a project, but I was a little confused.1. The compilation of the 1_Image_SBSFU pro...

PSui.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos