cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion about rebuilding projects

APara.5
Associate II

I am using STM32CubeIDE and am slightly confused on the rebuilding project steps of the UM2262 manual. Should I be going into each individual folder in the "Projects" folder and rebuilding all of them (such as NUCLEO76RG --> Applications --> 2_Images) or is there a specific one. If so, in the step that says "download the SBSFU target software to the target without starting a debug session" how does one do that? I'm relatively new to this so would appreciate any help. Thanks! I'm not sure if there is a video about this because the manual can be confusing for a beginner.

1 REPLY 1
Bubbles
ST Employee

Hi @APara.5​ ,

you are working with Nucleo L476RG, right?

First open and build the SE, then the SBSFU and the App as a third and last project. The scripts ran by the built will merge these into one binary, which schould appear in a newly added /bin/ subdirectory. For downloading this binary to the Nucleo I'd suggest using the STM32CubeProgrammer tool, version 2.6. You can download the tool from ST website.

There are several videos about the topic on Youtube, here is the first one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COlQzOfIwEc

Rgds,

Jarda

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.