STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CRYPTO LIB for STM32H750

I am new to this STM family of Controllers & AES Coding. Kindly suggest some links where i can learn about the AES CBC Coding for STM32H750VB .I have generated the code for AES CBC Using STM32CUBE MX and unable to proceed with the coding.

The SBSFU porting of STM32G431C8

Due to cost constraints, only STM32G431x8 (64K byte flash memory) can be used, but there is no sample source code for G431x8 in the SBSFU library. I tried to port such a project, but I was a little confused.1. The compilation of the 1_Image_SBSFU pro...

PSui.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CRC calculation using srec_cat

I am using STM32F207. The project that im working on will later on will be used by a bootloader. I am, therefore, trying to add crc information in the hex file so that bootloader will be able to validate its correctness.I am using srec_cat to calcula...

Ashei.8 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 SBSFU do not display Welcome screen

I tried to step-by-step execution based on UM2262. But I could not get SBSFU welcome screen display (Fig24). My SBSFU display below.[SBOOT] Flash Configuration KO: Dual bank mode activated. STOP![SBOOT] Security issue: execution stopped!My step-by-st...

I have enabled level 1 rop in stm32f030c8, now my code is not working in device and m not able to load fresh code or debuge it using attolics true studio.

here's my code for RDPprotection:void Flash_SetRDPLevel(uint8_t ReadProtectLevel) //level 1 (0xBB){ uint32_t tmp_reg; Unlock(); OB_unlock();  /* Read RDP level bits */  tmp_reg = (FLASH->OBR & (FLASH_OBR_RDPRT1 | FLASH_OBR_RDPRT2));  //if (tmp_re...

shikha by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calculate CRC-8

Hello,I need to know how to calculate CRC-8 of input data.I have a binary stream like (12586966 Dec or 0XC00FD6) and CRC-8(22 DEC, 0x16). Based on 0x97 polynomial how I can calculate my input binary stream CRC-8?Thanks

parisa by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos