cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover STM32L562E-DK

zqizh.1
Associate II

Hi,

My setting is "TZEN=1", "RDP=1", "nSWBOOT0=0","nBOOT0=1".

I can't use it anymore, please tell me how to regression the TZEN to 0 and RDP to 0.

Thanks,

QiZhang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @zqizh.1​ ,

Have a look at this STM32 wiki article How to disable TrustZone in STM32L5xx devices during development phase

Hope this helps you ! =)

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @zqizh.1​ ,

Have a look at this STM32 wiki article How to disable TrustZone in STM32L5xx devices during development phase

Hope this helps you ! =)

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ITeo.1
Associate II

Hello @Imen DAHMEN​ 

Referring to the statement in the wiki article mentioned "If the boot is based on the nBOOT0 option bit, it is no longer possible to program the option bytes, and hence not possible to boot from RSS. It is therefore not possible to do regression.", so there is no way to recovered the Board if there is no secure application in MCU Flash to call non-secure application and the respond from the cmd line is that the core is locked. Or there is a hard way to recover the board?

Thanks,

Ivan