STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.1 is out !

Dear MCSDK users,MCSDK version 6.3.1 is now available: Download It here.This is a bug fix release and here are the main changes for this version:Motor Control Features:FOCFixed compilation issue for ICS topology and STM32L4 seriesFixed dissipative br...

ASA by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 Hall Sensor Interface

I had a few questions that I was hoping someone could help clear up. I am trying to just use the interface timer for speed calculations. When I am reading the documentation it states 3 channels are tied together to cause a trigger, what if my encoder...

CFran.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32100B-eval or EVSPIN32F0601s1

Hello,May I know how open the board STM32100B-eval or EVSPIN32F0601s1? I mean the FOC on either of these two boards is established. And the current loop, velocity and position loop are all controlled by PID. I wonder, is it possible that I use the fi...

Shiba by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PID tuning to achieve smoothness at very low speeds

Hi, I am using the NUCLEO-F303RE and NUCLEO-IHM08M1 to drive a maxon 48V DC motor with incremental encoder (1024 counts). I have used the motor profiler and motor control workbench, the PID values automatically generated were completely wrong and the...

0693W000001qcpeQAA.jpg
msingh by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

MC_GetAlignmentStatusMotor1() never end

HelloI am trying to implement Position control with the latest version 5.4.4 of motor library, but the alignment function never succeeds and this loop has run forever :  while(MC_GetAlignmentStatusMotor1()!=TC_ALIGNMENT_COMPLETED){}I am using quadrat...

JEsca.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi sir this is rahul yadav working in greenfield control system r & d , sir i am using steval 3202 board sir i want to spin bldc motor with hall sensor i am usinf stspin motor control work bench but motor is doing noise and torque is not up to the mark

what parameter should i enter for hall sensored foc control in motor control work bench any pdf available for hall sensored foc control in motor control work bench 5.2.0 sir problem is motor is spining but torque is less any guidlines avai...

Ryada.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos