STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 : Usb flash drive and fatfs

Posted on March 03, 2016 at 10:49Hello, My 4GB usb flash drive works perfectly fine with FATFS and STM32Cube. However, my program is not able to make a read/write operation on the other usb keys. Actually, f_mount function returns ''FR_OK'' and I c...

USB audio has more than two interfaces

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 23:34STM examples of USB audio are all has two interfaces(one is for control). If the number of interface is bigger than 2, is there any change in usbd_audio_setup function. How to deal with this situation?  #usb

fangdu by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 SPI + DMA + interrupts = Problem

Posted on February 28, 2016 at 16:16Hallo, I have a problem with SPI and DMA in interrupt mode. on my stm32l053. When I start SPI transmition, SCK and NSS pins looks ok, but there is nothing at MOSI line. I checked DR register but it is 0 during who...

fiske23 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 Discovery + HAL Library + FatFs

Posted on March 02, 2016 at 10:35Hello ! I would like to add some memory to the STM32L476 Discovery board.For that, I am trying to connect a microSD through SPI using FatFs.I found : http://stm32f4-discovery.com/2014/07/library-21-read-sd-card-fatfs...

celine by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMF2 USB BULK IN/OUT Incomplete

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 23:29Hi,I'm working on getting a WinUsb working.  I have the device enumerating successfully.  However, when I try to send data on BULK OUT to the device or read data from BULK IN in both cases I see 'incomplete' on my...

STM32CubeFx HAL library and Errata

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 10:52Hi CubeMX team,how do you solve microcontroler errata in HAL libraries ? It is possible to activate and deactivate the recommended workaround for different revision of microcontroller ? Petr #hal-library-erra...

STM32 CubeMX FATFS SDIO DMA hangs

Posted on February 20, 2016 at 03:24I have regular transfers working for read/writes. I am trying to get transfers working with DMA. I am using CubeMX 4.12.I set it up to have a dma request for both TX and RX (DMA2 Stream 3 and DMA2 Stream 6 respect...

dawime by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos